BOURBON PUB offers a casual atmosphere serving reinvented pub fare, from our infamous Nachos and Warm Soft Pretzels, to our Fish & Chips and The Gold Rush Burger.
On 49ers home game days, Bourbon Steak and Bourbon Pub are home to the exclusive, members-only Michael Mina’s Tailgate. For information and to become a member, visit www.michaelminastailgate.com.
Menus & Events
Watch Your Favorite Sports Teams With Us!
$25 per bottle up to two 750ml bottles; $50 per bottle for each additional bottle.
Bourbon Pub offers convenient valet service. Additional parking is located on Stars and Stripes Blvd. across Tasman Drive.
11:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
|First 2 hours||Free*|
|Each additional 2 hours||$10|
*Free with restaurant validation only
After 5:00 p.m.
|First 2 hours||$8*|
|After 2 hours exceeded||$15 flat rate|
*$8 with restaurant validation only
Large Party Contact
Private Dining Request
Rice Loft: Maximum 20 Seated | 25 Standing Reception
Montana Loft: Maximum 35 Seated | 45 Standing Reception
Michael Mina's Tailgate: 200 Seated | 400 Reception
Our private space consists of two intimate Mina Luxury Lofts, as well as the exclusive Lower Pub area. Bourbon Steak is also available to reserve in its entirety.
CHEF MICHAEL MINA
Michael Mina’s story is one of two decades of influence, passion and achievement. With the October 2010 opening of MICHAEL MINA, his eponymous signature restaurant in San Francisco, Michael is at the helm at the same location (formerly AQUA) and city where he first established his culinary reputation 20 years ago.
With accolades including James Beard Foundation “Who’s Who of Food & Beverage” inductee in 2013, Bon Appétit Chef of the Year 2005, San Francisco Magazine Chef of the Year 2005, as well as the International Food and Beverage Forum’s Restaurateur of the Year 2005, Michael continues to dazzle the culinary world with bold dining concepts that have contributed to San Francisco’s reputation as a world-class epicurean destination and made him an integral part of the dining scene across the country.
Michael’s culinary and business vision led to the founding of Mina Group, with partner Andre Agassi in 2002. Under the auspices of Mina Group, he has opened almost 30 operations including MICHAEL MINA, CLOCK BAR, RN74, BOURBON STEAK, ARCADIA, STONEHILL TAVERN, STRIPSTEAK, WIT & WISDOM, PUB 1842, THE HANDLE BAR, MICHAEL MINA 74, PABU, THE RAMEN BAR, BOURBON PUB, LOCALE MARKET, BARDOT BRASSERIE and THE MINA TEST KITCHEN.
Join Our Team
Do you love the rush of a crowd and the thrill on people’s faces when they delight in excellent service and exceptional food and drink?
Michael MINA’s Bourbon Steak and Bourbon Pub at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara is immediately seeking talented, dedicated and service-oriented FOH and BOH employees to staff our approachable Fine Dining Restaurant, relaxed PUB and uniquely creative Tailgate & Special Event parties!
We are searching for exceptional:
- Experienced FOH & BOH fine dining employees that want to be part of something new and exciting
- Students looking for full-time and part-time opportunities
- On Call Staff – Banquets, Catering and Special Events Staff that want to stay busier and enjoy a unique and wildly creative and fluid event space.
- MINA Group Alumni who want to help us Throw Amazing Tailgate Parties on Game Day Sundays or during Special Events
- Culinary & Hospitality Management students that need “hours” within a restaurant or want practical experience within a respected, innovative and dedicated restaurant group.
- Strive to be better every single day!
- Thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Work smart, think creatively and have fun
- Take pride in consistently exceeding guests expectations
- Are raving Fans of Michael Mina and/or the 49ers and want to represent both well
Silicon Valley Beer Week 2017
Join us for Happy Hour Monday through Friday from 4 to 6 PM
TRIVIA IS BACK!
Join us for Trivia the LAST Monday of each month with prizes, food and drink specials!
Make a Reservation
POWERED BY OPENTABLE